Gate Industrial specializes in the acquisition, development, property management and leasing of high volume distribution systems. Our industrial platform is focused on acquiring existing facilities to help customers successfully build their businesses through the efficient and timely movement of international cargo. The criteria we use begins with sites in major US logistic markets that are served by and connected to transportation systems such as; seaports, airports, intermodal rail yards and highway systems.
Industrial Property Types
- Cross-dock properties built for quick transfer of goods, distribution, warehouse
multi-tenanted freight forwarding facilities.
- Properties that can be expanded or renovated
- Vacant land near a major transportation system.
- Selective investment in well-located service center and light manufacturing buildings
- In supply-constrained submarkets with easy highway access, near select
seaports and rail intermodal hubs along the east and west coasts of the U.S.
- Select in-land port areas.